This is a ProTek R/C Flame Resistant Lithium Polymer Charging Bag, and is intended to reduce the chance of damage or injury in the event of a LiPo fire.
The ProTek LiPo Safe Charging Bag is rated up to 30 watt-hours and is made of high tech space-age materials that will help to contain a lithium polymer battery fire. Place your lithium polymer battery inside the LiPo Safe Charging Bag and extend the charging wires through the top flap. Charge your LiPo batteries in the LiPo Safe Charging Bag for peace of mind and a higher level of safety. In the event of a lithium polymer battery mishap, the LiPo Safe Charging Bag’s fire-resistant material reduces the severity of the fire inside and vents the smoke outside the LiPo Safe Bag. The Charging Bag is sealed with a thick, industrial strength Velcro flap and can also be used for safe transportation and storage of your Lithium Polymer batteries.
Due to the volatile nature of Lithium chemistry batteries, charging bags such as the ProTek Lithium Polymer Flame Resistant Storage Bag are required by many tracks, flight clubs and at ROAR sanctioned events.
Never leave charging battery unattended
Always ensure the battery is on a non-flammable surface
Ensure flap is sealed while charging
This ProTek R/C lithium charging bag is intended to reduce the chance of damage in the event of a LiPo fire
Not recommended for batteries exceeding 30 watt-hours
1. Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct
2. Attach charging leads to battery
3. Place battery toward the bottom of the LiPo Safe Bag
4. Place the LiPo Safe Bag on a non-flammable surface
5. Route charge leads through either vent at the sides of the flap top seam of the LiPo Safe Bag
6. Close top flap of the LiPo Safe Bag and press hook and loop closure fully closed
7. Charge battery using proper charging practices
Dimensions: 230x300mm (9x11.8 inches)